A while back I saw this video interview of Andy Andrews on Michael Hyatt’s blog about his new book, “The Final Summit”.
I was fortunate enough to win a free copy ofÂ The Final Summit: A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity. It was inspiring and easy to read. I highly recommend it.
Andy said it could also be subtitled “What to do when you don’t know what to do.”
Maybe you’re like me,Â looking for a solution to this too-frequent-dilemma of “What to do when you don’t know what to do.” If that’s you too, check out this book.
The bottom line is:
When you don’t know what to do -Â Do Something.
When you face overwhelming odds – Do Something.
When you have a great dream to achieve – Do Something.
Here’s some recent blog posts I’ve found inspiring :
- Tentblogger: Start Early, Start Today
- Jeff Goins: How to Overcome Perfectionist Tendencies as a Writer
- Edward Paz: A Creative Cycle Worth Considering
- David Santistevevn Speak Now: Why We Need Your Voice In A Crowded World and What Blogging Every Day Taught Me About Creativity (Guest Post)
- Seth Godin Which of the four are getting in the way?
Question: What’s inspiring you to do something? If you’re a blogger, what’s an inspiring post you’ve penned? Share it in the comments. Thanks!