Practical Theology Of Worship Series
This short video (less than 4 minutes) is a summary of the main ideas from “7 Big Ideas of Biblical Worship” , a comprehensive framework of the major themes of biblical worship. Read that post for the full overview. I was trying to present these ideas an informal, casual way.
This post is a continuation of the Practical Theology Of Worship Series.
Video: The autumn colors are beautiful in Tennessee!
The 7 Big Ideas are:
1. Worship is all about God.
2. Christian worship is Trinitarian.
3. Christian worship is Christo-centric.
4. The Holy Spirit is alive and well and bigger than our boxes.
5. Patterns and rhythms. God is into calendar.
6. Actions and Attitudes.
7. Remember and anticipate.
Question: Is this video helpful? Love to read your comments!