I was blessed to sit in with my new friends, the worship team at Vox Domini in Timisoara, Romania. It was my first time at this church, which has Baptist roots and is connected with Northpoint in Atlanta, GA, USA.
Worship leaders Dan and Adela Popa brought a group Â to SOZO Festival in Serbia and thus the connection with moi was made.
I met with the team for an informal workshop on Saturday night, then we led worship on Sunday morning.
I taught and led “Aceasta E (This Is The Day/A New Anointing)” during the worship set.
Later I shared the song and story behind “No Easy Answers”.
It was a great experience. Wonderful people, very warm reception. I made a lot of new friends.
Here’s a link to a video of the whole service.Â
Almost all the worship was in Romanian.
- The first two songs were Romanian songs. The first Â was a Vox Domini original based on Psalm 34.Â
- The next was roughly translated, My Heart Overflows With Praise.Â
- Then we did Aceasta E (A New Anointing),Â
- Revelation Song and
- after a time of prayer – How He Loves.Â
- The message was an overview and launch of a series on the gospel of Luke
- After the message: No Easy Answers
- We reprised Aceast E at the end of the service.
This post is part of the Worship Community Sunday Setlists, see what others are doing here:Â http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-212
NOTE: This post is part of my on-going Mission Trip 2012 series.